And your kids will love church!
We Love Kids
Online Children's Church
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person Children's Church activities are currently on hold. We produce a weekly virtual children's message. New content is posted each Sunday at 10:30 am on the Lynn Haven UMC Kids page and on our church YouTube page.
Below are some links to content that you and your family can use for family discussions, devotions and prayer time.
- Determination Week 5 (K-1st)
- Determination Week 5 (2nd-3rd)
- Determination Week 5 (4th grade and up)
- May 2020 Parent Cue Guide
Please reach out to us anytime if we can help you during this time: Bobbie@mylhumc.net.
AWANA Club 2019-20
AWANA is a global, nonprofit ministry committed to the belief that the greatest impact for Christ starts with kids who know, love and serve Him.
Through God’s guidance and power, the Lynn Haven UMC AWANA Club strives to Reach Kids, Equip Leaders and Change the World.
AWANA Club meetings are temporarily on hold. Meetings will soon resume in our new church home at 3203 Minnesota Avenue (the former Fusion Fitness building) soon!
About Lynn Haven Kids
We offer safe, fun environments where kids can have a blast growing in their faith. Our desire is to capture kids’ imaginations with the Bible and connect them with caring leaders who love them and their families.
Our kids' programs are available each Sunday during morning worship. We also offer the AWANA Club program and a yearly Vacation Bible School. Children can participate in all these activities regardless of church membership or affiliation.
For additional details, contact Children's Minister Mary McQuagge.
On Sunday mornings, children ages newborn through 5th grade learn about God and have fun together in our energetic, kid-friendly worship environment.
Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to our adult worship services.
Vacation Bible School
ROAR! Life is Wild, God is Good!
Our 2019 Vacation Bible School was filled with examples of how good our God is...
- Without a building safe for occupancy, Bay Haven Charter Academy said, "Use our space. Whatever you need." Thanks BHCA!
- Nine mission partners from Durango, Mexico traveled to Lynn Haven allowing us to offer a bi-lingual VBS. They helped lead worship each night, shared powerful stories of their ministries and generated some local buzz.
- Nearly 250 children attended (ages 3 through 5th grade). More than 120 adults and students served.
- The children raised $2,009 for Missions! Half will benefit the children's ministry programs at Nueva Vida Church in Durango, Mexico and half will help local residents through the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR).
- More than 100 children accepted Christ either for the first time or as a re-affirmation of their faith!
Information on our 2020 Vacation Bible School will be posted here soon!
At Lynn Haven UMC, we love children and we're not just saying that! It is our desire for each child to know how much they are loved and cherished by God, their Creator. We offer fun, positive and uplifting programs that are kid-centered and interactive. As our area recovers from Hurricane Michael, we seek to ensure that our children are recovering emotionally and spiritually. We look forward to sharing the love of Jesus with your children and your entire family.